How does it work?
Ultima2™ is a document, information and inventory management platform. It allows users to manage objects both in our physical world (objects, people, etc.) and in the digital world (electronic documents, processes, etc.). It offers more than fifty different inventory models to perfectly manage documents and information.
Ultima2™ offers inventory models to companies of all types and sizes, as well to the public and para-public organizations. Ultima2™ has been successfully implemented in several departments and agencies, educational institutions, health and social services institutions, public safety agencies, and many municipalities.
Acting as domain experts, Ultima2™ Virtual Assistants help users with functions such as searching or filing documents. For various reasons, users often have no experience or training to carry out document management tasks. Virtual Assistants help users to be more effective. They also free specialists from supporting users, so they can focus on tasks for which they are responsible.
- Administrative efficiency enhanced by more effective document management (rapid access to your strategic information, improved decision-making and business processes).
- Fewer human, financial, and material resources needed. Also lowers spending (helps to establish a records disposition schedule, enables desk space and warehouse costs savings, and saves in document identification and processing time).
- Compliance with legal requirements concerning document retention and personal information protection.
- Critical information protection and reduced risks of losing documents used by the company to carry out its activities, protect its rights and fulfill its obligations.
- Fewer challenges related to staff mobility or during structural changes (file, document, data and knowledge transmission).
- Strengthening of the company culture, values, image and profile (tradition, experience, and reliability).