AÉROPORT DE QUÉBEC INC (AQi) AND PARTNER MÉTALOGIQUE OPT FOR COGINOV’S INFO-AUDIT™ SOLUTION
Coginov, a leader in the field of information technology and semantic products, is pleased to announce the signing of an agreement between Métalogique and AQi to deploy the Info-Audit solution in order to gather a physical and semantic inventory of its informational assets. The Info-Audit product provides a 360-degree view to comprehend, categorize, optimize, secure and effectively manage the information that to this day typically remains unstructured.
Coginov’s mandate from partner Métalogique aimed to identify the governance rules to allow AQi to better manage information, in particular with regard to its quality, its ability to share it and the speed with which it can be utilized. Companies use Info-Audit as a springboard to a more efficient analytical activity and improved operational performance. Research has shown that these organizations succeed in utilizing data and making decisions more rapidly using Info-Audit.
Main challenges facing organizations:
• Unstructured data;
• Physical scattering (servers, PC, PST etc.);
• Logical scattering (C:\xxx\xxx);
• Scatter by content type (docs, data, emails);
• Colossal volumes of data (GB or even TB).
Main features offered by Info-Audit:
• Discovery, structuring, exploration and enhancement of information;
• Inventory of internal and external data of the organization;
• View of the situation in real time (global information assets);
• Identification of similar or duplicate documents and empty files;
• Automatic production of metadata from document content;
• Consolidation and classification of information assets;
• Supports up to millions of documents (high volumetry and performance);
• Forensic analysis of information (search for specific items);
• Dynamic scorecard, diagnoses and recommendations;
• Multilingual and multiplatform (agnostic) solution.
Main differentiating elements of the Info-Audit solution:
• Comprehensive inventory (no matter where the information resides);
• Inventory not only physical but “semantic”;
• Automatic extraction of data metadata;
• Extracting documents from e-mail boxes;
• High processing capacity (60,000 documents/hour per server).
By adding a thorough content analysis of current documents, the Info-Audit product offers a better outline of the evolution of your information assets and your corporate memory. The objectives of the analysis are to help support your strategic planning and organize your document management, knowledge management, governance and compliance projects.
About Aéroport de Québec inc. (AQi)
Since November 1, 2000, the private company AQi has been responsible for the management, operation, maintenance, and development of the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB). More than 10 airlines offer multiple routes to destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico and Europe, with daily service to major hubs in northeastern North America.
Founded in 2002, Coginov is a worldwide provider of semantic technology solutions designed to capture, analyze, engage, automate and manage information assets. With offices in Canada, the United States and France, its clients include worldwide leaders such as Bombardier, Lockheed Martin, BNP Paribas, Cirque du Soleil, ICAO, Deloitte and Desjardins. Coginov delivers specialized software solutions through its expertise in semantic recognition, enterprise content management, search optimization and predictive business intelligence.