Coginov, a leader in information technology (IT) and semantic products, is pleased to announce the signing of an agreement to deploy the Info-Audit solution that will gather a physical and semantic inventory of its informational assets. The Info-Audit product provides a 360-degree view to comprehend, categorize, optimize, secure and effectively manage the information that remains today, typically unstructured.
Main challenges facing organizations:
• Scattered unstructured data;
• Physical scattering (Servers, PCs, PST, etc.);
• Logical scattering (C: \ xxx \ xxx);
• Scatter by content type (docs, data, emails);
• Colossal volumes of data ("gigabytes" or "terabytes").
Main features offered by Info-Audit:
• Discovery, structuring, exploration and enhancement of information;
• Inventory of internal and external data of the organization;
• View of the situation in real time (global information assets);
• Identification of similar or duplicate documents and empty files;
• Automatic production of metadata from document content;
• Consolidation and classification of information assets;
• Supports up to millions of documents (high volumetry and performance);
• Forensic analysis of information (search for specific items);
• Dynamic scorecard, diagnoses and recommendations;
• Multilingual and multiplatform (agnostic) solution.
Main differentiating elements of the Info-Audit solution:
• Comprehensive Inventory (No matter where the information resides);
• Inventory not only physical but "semantic";
• Automatic extraction of data metadata;
• Extracting documents from e-mail boxes;
• High processing capacity (60,000 documents / hour per server).
By adding a thorough content analysis of current documents, the Info-Audit product offers a better outline of the evolution of your information assets and your corporate memory. The objectives of the analysis are to help support your strategic planning and organize your document management, knowledge management, governance and compliance projects.
The QMI Agency is French and English Canada's leading news reference for daily, intermittent and event-driven needs. Its offering most notably includes texts, images, videos and other interactive content. These quality content is offered in real time to the media properties of Québecor Media Group and its business partners, for distribution on a multitude of platforms. Built upon sturdy specialized teams and powered by Quebecor Media's many media outlets throughout Canada, the QMI Agency provides reliable, complete and up-to-the-minute news coverage over a full range of platforms.
Founded in 2002, Coginov is a worldwide provider of semantic technology solutions designed to capture, analyze, engage, automate and manage information assets. With offices in Canada, the United States and France, its clients include worldwide leaders such as Bombardier, Lockheed Martin, BNP Paribas, Cirque du Soleil, ICAO and Desjardins. Coginov delivers specialized software solutions through its expertise in semantic recognition, enterprise content management, search optimization and predictive business intelligence.