Coginov, a leader in the field of information technology and semantic products, is proud to announce that Singapore-based Messier-Bugatti-Dowty (Safran) has signed a license acquisition contract for Mail2Share (version 6).
Mail2Share is an add-in that allows organizations to directly access SharePoint from Outlook to integrate emails as part of an effective document management strategy. Its native integration with Outlook means it can be implemented quickly and easily, cutting change management costs which are often high when undertaking document management projects in SharePoint. It simplifies the roll-out of SharePoint within an organization and allows users to work in the Outlook environment, which they already know well. Mail2Share’s Version 6.0 is now compatible with Outlook 2016 as well as previous versions (Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013).
Key features of the Mail2Share application include:
- “Drag and drop” function for transferring data to SharePoint
- Automatic association of metadata
- Three different modes for consulting emails and documents:
- Outlook mode, offering a very similar user experience to Outlook
- Grid mode, which has more advanced search options
- SharePoint mode, providing access to features that are specific to your organization
- The SharePoint search function available directly from Outlook
- Easy sharing of documents/emails as links or attachments
- A central administration tool
- An API available for integration with other applications
About Messier-Bugatti-Dowty (Safran)
Messier-Bugatti-Dowty (Safran) is a world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Company capabilities encompass the full life cycle of its products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support. Messier Bugatti-Dowty is a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and supports more than 25,000 aircraft making over 40,000 landings every day. The company employs more than 7,000 staff working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
Founded in 2002, Coginov is a worldwide provider of semantic technology solutions designed to capture, analyze, engage, automate and manage information assets. With offices in Canada, the United States and France, its clients include worldwide leaders such as Bombardier, Lockheed Martin, BNP Paribas, Cirque du Soleil, ICAO and Desjardins. Coginov delivers specialized software solutions through its expertise in semantic recognition, enterprise content management, search optimization and predictive business intelligence.